December 12, 2013 by Luana Mercy
Cautions: Back injury, Neck injury, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Stretches the back, abdominals, hips and shoulders.
Helps relieve stress and fatigue
- Come to a kneeling position keeping the body tall and knees hip distance apart.
- Press the hips forward and reach the right arm back, resting the hand on the right heel.
- If this feels comfortable, reach the left arm back, resting the hand on the left heel.
- Press the hips forward, draw the shoulders back and drop the head.
- To come of out of this pose, come out one side at a time.
Beginners: Do one side at a time.Tuck pelvis.